SSL certificates requirement of online booking Sites…
Customers are concerned about their safety and they look for the pad-lock icon at the bottom right of you browser…………
Why would a website with online bookings need SSL?
An SSL certificate ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers will remain private and confidential. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites to protect customers` online transactions and their valuable information.
• SSL certificates helps customers to make fast decisions and they are more likely to make an online booking as it develops trust between you and your visitors.
• To meet privacy, security and safety standards and to protect personal and sensitive data.
• Secured Socket Layer helps in increased visibility and accountability of your company.
• SSL Certificates are the most preferred method to secure credit card transactions and other sensitive data.
• SSL ensures the security of your credit card information when your customers book online.
• SSL makes your customers’ information secure and safe from third parties.
• SSL encrypts your customers’ name, credit card number and expiry date before they transmit over the Internet, which ensures the security of payment made for online bookings.
• SSL on your website shows your concern towards your customers’ safety, which builds a positive image and goodwill.
Consequences of not deploying an SSL Certificate on a online bookings website –
Before making any online booking visitors check the availability of SSL, which can be proved through
• The padlock symbol at the bottom line of your browser
• URL address shown at the top will begin with an https://
• Checking the File and then Properties of your website that will confirm that your browser and the website share the same security attributes.
Protecting your valuable customers’ credit card and personal information is our number one priority which can only be done through SLS certificate, If you will not value your customer’s security it may result into –
• Your prospective customers will go to your Competitors and do their bookings.
• Hackers and criminals may track the valuable information.
• Your prospective customers may loose confidence on you which can harm your goodwill.
• It may decrease your visitor conversion rates and may effect your over all profitability